Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Welcome + Winter Rosy

 Hey jammers! Hello and welcome to Popcorn's Art, a blog showcasing my art, other's art for me, and more! (This blog is completely inspired by Wildflower75's Art here!

This will be more of a short post; I only meant for it to be an introduction and a broadcast of a Rosy (my Animal Jam bunny) drawing I made. I didn't add a background 'cause I was mainly just making it for an updated profile picture :) But let me know if I should! I do have one in mind... 👀 

I used Animal Jam Archives' clothing assets to bring more character to Rosy, and also because I was to lazy to draw them uwu I went for a more winter/ice color scheme; let me know what you think!

Some things I like:

- I think the eyes turned out better than expected! I was playing around with it, and had originally just added straight lines instead of the "rainbow curve" as I call it

- Also, the ear shape turned out surprisingly okay? I do think the left one's bottom got a little thin, but it was overall ok :)

Spots of improvement: 

- The little tuft of hair behind the heart antennas (yes, I did do that on purpose because the hair looks SO BAD) did not turn out the way I wanted it to at all. I had outlined it originally, but with a bigger size brush and it just ended up becoming too... rounded, instead of the little swoosh xd

- UGH THE BLENDING. The blending I do not like at all; I guess the face looks fine, but the right ear is just a mess :l 

But anyways, haha, I hope you enjoyed this "post" (even though it's not much of one o.O) 

Stay safe and play pawsome!

~popcorn

4 comments:

  1. Nice! It's so cute honestly <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Dogo! Yours is adorable as well!!

      Delete
  2. Love it!! What kind of art do you generally prefer doing, digital or on paper? C:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, great question! I'd probably prefer digital art... If there comes an opportunity, I might end up doing something like that in the future o.O But for now, I personally prefer it over paper C:

      Delete